9.3.12. Removal and installation of power shafts of the forward bridge
Details of installation of assembly of a sharnirny casing with a power shaft
Dismantle of an epiploon of a power shaft and vypressovyvaniye of a tip of steering draft
Dismantle of a power shaft
- Remove a support of the brake mechanism and a brake disk (see. Head Brake and auxiliary systems).
- Turn out a damper of a steering drive.
- Remove the executive cylinder of a drive of blocking of differential (see. Section Removal, installation and adjustment of executive cylinders and components of the mechanism of a drive of blocking of interwheel differentials).
- Release a fixing koronchaty nut and выпрессуйте from the rotary lever a tip of steering draft (1). Estimate a tip condition, in case of need prepare replacement.
- Previously having measured length of a persistent bolt of restriction of an angle of rotation of a wheel, separate the holder of a sealing element (2).
- Remove the top bolt of an axis of turn of a wheel (3) and at once tie up to it an adjusting washer (9).
- From below remove the rotary lever (4), - also tie up to it an adjusting washer (10).
- Remove a sharnirny casing assembled with a power shaft (5), - tie up konusny roller bearings to the rotary bolt/lever.
- Remove an epiploon of a power shaft (7).
- Remove the bearing plug (8).
- To Priboltita a lock key (717 589 00 31 00) to a nave of a wheel (6) also clamp it in a vice.
- Remove a protective cover.
- Unblock and release an external stupichny nut.
- Remove a lock plate.
- Release an internal pro-carved nut and liberate a power shaft from a sharnirny casing, - try not to damage a rotor of the wheel ABS sensor.
- Carefully wipe all removed components and visually estimate their condition, - in case of need prepare replacement.
- Installation is made upside-down, - remember that pro-carved nuts are subject to replacement without fail. Before installation do not forget to fill a protective cover of a nave greasing for the chassis.
- In summary make adjustment of wheel and rotary bearings (see. Sections Adjustment of wheel bearings of a forward axis and Adjustment of bearings of rotary knots) and corners of installation of wheels (see. Head Suspension bracket and steering).