10. Brake and auxiliary systems
General information and security measures
The scheme of the organization of a hydraulic actuator of brake mechanisms for three-channel ABS
The scheme of the organization of a hydraulic actuator of brake mechanisms for four-channel ABS
Scheme of an arrangement of the ABS/BAS/4-ETS/ESP (1 of 4) components
Scheme of an arrangement of the ABS/BAS/4-ETS/ESP (2 of 4) components
The scheme of an arrangement of the ABS/BAS/4-ETS/ESP components, - three-channel ABS (3 of 4)
The scheme of an arrangement of the ABS/BAS/4-ETS/ESP components, - four-channel ABS (4 of 4)
Forward and back all models considered in the real Management are equipped with disk brake mechanisms with supports of the fixed type in front and floating type behind.
The brake system consists of the main brake cylinder, the vacuum amplifier and disk brake mechanisms of lobbies and back wheels and is divided according to the diagonal scheme into two independent hydraulic contours. At refusal of any of contours (for example as a result of sealing violation) the second continues to function in a normal mode, providing adequate braking of a vehicle. In addition the valve regulator of pressure providing dynamic correction of effort of braking of back wheels according to change of load of a back axis of the car is built in contours of both back brake mechanisms. Pressure of liquid in both contours is created by the main brake cylinder (GTTs) having a tandemny design. Activation of GTTs occurs when squeezing a pedal of a foot brake.
The short description of principles of functioning of auxiliary electronic systems of anti-blocking of brakes (ABS), strengthenings of emergency braking (BAS), antiprobuksovochny (4-ETS) and protivozanosny (ESP) is provided in the Part Receptions of operation and auxiliary systems.
The tank with brake liquid is fixed on main the brake cylinder (GTTs) and supplies with a working body all hydraulic a path of brake system.
On petrol models the brake amplifier accumulates a part of the vacuum created in the inlet pipeline of the engine. On diesel models in view of lack of such source of depression the special vacuum pump is used. In case of need the special valve provides connection of the relevant source of depression, providing with that strengthening of the influence developed by a pedal of a foot brake.
The parking brake with a manual drive influences through cables the special bashmachny assemblies which are a part of disk brake mechanisms of back wheels.
Operations procedure at operation of a control lamp of ABS during movement
- Stop the car, switch off the engine and again start it.
- Check level of tension of the storage battery, - if the result of measurement makes less than 10.5 In, make battery additional charge.
If the control lamp of ABS lights up in a start of motion and then after a while dies away, it indicates a low voltage of the storage battery which raises after the beginning of operation of the generator.
- Make sure of reliability of fastening of tips of wires on polar plugs of the battery, in case of need tighten fixture.
- To Poddomkratta the car also establish it on props, remove wheels and check a condition of electroconducting of wheel sensors.
- More detailed diagnostics should be carried out in conditions HUNDRED with use of the special equipment for reading written down in memory of the module of management of codes of malfunctions (DTC).
- Brake liquid is among highly toxic and chemically aggressive connections and at contact to body panels destroys a paint and varnish covering!
- The brake dust developed in the course of wear process of brake shoes can contain unhealthy the person asbestos, - at all do not inhale it when cleaning brake mechanisms!
- Work with brake system demands special purity and exact observance of instructions. In the absence of necessary experience it is expedient to address on HUNDRED.
At movement on wet roads it is necessary to press periodically a brake pedal for moisture removal from brake disks;
- In the course of wheel rotation moisture under the influence of centrifugal force is dumped from brake disks, but there is a silicone film, products of an istiraniye of rubber, greasing and the other pollution reducing efficiency of braking!
- After installation of new brake shoes the last should be earned extra, - try to avoid sharp braking the first 200 km of run after replacement performance!
- The disk brake mechanisms damaged by corrosion when braking create the effect of jolting which is not disappearing over time, - replace disks!
- Dirt burning to a surface of brake shoes lead to formation of furrows on a surface of brake disks that leads to decrease in efficiency of braking!