- Include ignition and check operability of all external lighting devices.
- By means of the assistant or having adjusted the car a backing to any wall, check operability of stoplights. By pressing a pedal of a brake stoplights should be lit only. Turn on all possible lighting devices located in back block headlights (backing signals, marker lights, etc.) then again press a brake pedal. If at inclusion of stoplights you find failure in work any of other included signals, unreliable contact to "weight" or bad contact in a block headlight can be the reason for that.
- Now check operability of head optics. Include near, then a driving beam.
- At detection of the fused lamps replace them, following the recommendations provided in Head Onboard electric equipment.
- Check operability of all vnutrisalonny lighting devices, including illumination of a ware box and a luggage compartment. Include ignition and be convinced that all control lamps lit up. In Head Governing bodies and receptions of operation it is in detail described, what lamps should light up at ignition inclusion. Start the engine. Control lamps should go out. Making a trip to a night-time, check operability of all lamps of illumination (both combinations of devices, and the dashboard).
- Sometimes, lamps can fail because of emergence on them or on rust cartridges. Having replaced a lamp, you will not get rid of a problem. In this regard, at replacement of any lamp, attentively examine a cartridge from within. At detection of deposits of green or white color remove them with an emery paper.
- In summary check operability of a horn.