5.2.14. Removal and installation of the evaporator of To/in system and its casing
Observe all necessary precautionary measures connected with service of To/in systems (see. Section General information and security measures)! Removal and installation of a casing of the evaporator should be made by strengths of two people!
Details of installation of a casing of the evaporator of To/in system (1 of 3)
Details of installation of a casing of the evaporator of To/in system (2 of 3)
Details of installation of a casing of the evaporator of To/in system (3 of 3)
- Open a cowl.
- Having opened a cover, dump pressure in cooling system, then merge cooling liquid (see. Head Current leaving and service).
- Remove receiver dehumidifier assembly (see. Section Removal and receiver dehumidifier installation).
- Give a nut (1) fastening of the broad valve.
- Remove pressure head lines assembled with a fixing plate (2), - at once закупорьте the open ends of lines in order to avoid hit to the working highway of system of moisture, prepare replaceable sealing rings.
- Remove from the mouths submitting (4) and returnable (5) hoses of a heater, - prepare suitable caps.
- Shift against the stop back both lobbies of a seat.
- Remove the dashboard (see. Head Body).
- Remove a gas pedal.
- Remove a floor carpet in a driver's foot well.
- Remove the left sleeve of supply of air in a back part of salon.
- Disunite the socket (6) of electroconducting of the sensor of temperature of the evaporator (B10/6).
- Remove the module of management of ignition (see. Head of the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases).
- Disunite sockets (7 and 8).
- Having hooked the suitable tool, remove drainage hoses (9).
- Remove basic arms of fastening of a casing of the evaporator to a rack And, panels of a floor and a partition.
- Remove an evaporator (10) casing.
- Installation is made upside-down. Before installation it is necessary to grease new sealing rings with compressor oil.
- In summary make cleaning of memory of the processor of system of onboard self-diagnostics and execute synchronization of step-by-step electromotors of a drive of actuation mechanisms with use of the STAR DIAGNOSIS input reader (address for the help to experts HUNDRED Mercedes-Benzs).
Details of installation of the To/in evaporator (1 of 3)
Details of installation of the To/in evaporator (2 of 3)
Details of installation of the To/in evaporator (3 of 3)
- Remove the broad valve (10) (see. Section Removal and installation of the broad valve).
- Disconnect electroconducting from the sensor of humidity of air (B31/2) and the electromotor of a drive of a zaslonka of switching of modes of air circulation (Sq.m/5). Liberate and take aside plaits.
- Remove 5 spring clamps (4).
- Remove from an evaporator casing a casing of the fan of a heater (5).
- Turn out bolts (13 and 1) (TORX), remove 10 clamps (6) and lower the evaporator (7) assembled with a cover (8), having submitted it forward and down.
- Having slightly delayed aside the electromotor (Sq.m/7) of a drive of the right mixing zaslonka with the executive mechanism, remove clamps (6а).
- Uncover (8).
- Take the evaporator (7) of a casing.
- Wipe the pallet of a casing of the air distributor (12).
- Installation is made upside-down, - for greasing of sealing elements (14 and 15) the broad valve and a casing of the evaporator use soap water (do not apply any oils and greasings!). Put a little greasing on directing (16). Track correctness of landing of sealing elements and directing.
- In summary execute synchronization of driving electromotors with use of the STAR DIAGNOSIS input reader and clear memory of system of onboard self-diagnostics (see. Head of System of electric equipment of the engine).